COMMERCIAL & CORPORATE LAW
Considering the challenges faced by Benin Republic businesses amidst our rapidly changing economy, it is vital that all businesses, whether start-up, small or large, seek advice from commercial legal advisors.
Business structures and relationships between stakeholders are of utmost importance. We understand corporate governance frameworks, we value business opportunities and we appreciate the potential risk involved.
We are committed to ensuring the success of your business by offering legal solutions tailored to meet your needs.
We offer consulting and advice in most commercial matters, including:
- business structures
- commercial agreements and transactions
- corporate governance frameworks
- mergers and acquisitions
- private equity and venture capital transactions
We attend to vetting and drafting of a range of commercial agreements, including:
- confidentiality and non-disclosure
- development agreements
- franchising, agency and distribution
- joint ventures
- loan agreements and funding agreements
- manufacturing agreements
- memoranda of incorporation
- partnership agreements
- sale of shares
- shareholder agreements
- sale of business
- sale or lease of commercial property